2016 m. sausio 1 d., penktadienis

A new look,new me...


Happy New Year to all...
It's so difficult to write (in english),but let's start.Who I am ? My name is Inga, i am 31 years old and i have four childrens( two boys,two girls).My main hobby is cross stitching, but i am interested in patchwork,knitting.Including postcrossing,i love to get postcard's from other countries.
I love read your blogs,to me is like inspiration.Resently i discovered a youtube, there is so many videos with cross stitching, so many beautiful works .
In this blog i will show all my stitching works and progress.I'll try to do it more often. Also i will show postcards and other projects.
Wish me luck and sorry for my mistakes.I wish beautiful stitches for the New Year of 2016 !
Happy stitching !
X Inga X


4 komentarai:

  1. First follower! Lol are you going to be doing both blogs now?

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
    Atsakymai
    1. Thank you for following :)No,i will do only this :)

      Panaikinti
  2. I love postcrossings - there's nothing quite like getting a piece of another country to hold in your hand! I look forward to seeing your projects!

    AtsakytiPanaikinti