2016 m. rugpjūčio 1 d., pirmadienis

A new start

Hello!
When I received the long-awaited package (with threads and a several materials ) immediately started a new process.

This work I started stitch to my beloved husband :) And here's the beginning ...
                                                Ink Circles ''99''

I stitch on vintage coffee linen 32 count, 2 over 2. The size is 138x285 .
Very pretty colors ...

Finished will look like this...

Another new start I will show later when I stitch more...
Happy stitching and until next time ...
X Inga X

3 komentarai:

  1. Awesome start! I love this pattern but I am not a beer drinker so I need to figure out who to stitch it for. Looking forward to watching your progress!

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  2. I also am not a lover of beer,in fact I did not even drink. But I like to stitch these small bottles.They are so cute :)

    AtsakytiPanaikinti