2016 m. lapkričio 21 d., pirmadienis

Some finishes 2

Hello!
First of all I want to thank you for the visits to my blog, and comments.
Now I show you what I finished a few days ago. Always wanted to try stitch anything on plastic canvas, so after reviewing old magazines I found on Cross Stitch Crazy issue 154 ''50 button gift ideas'' designed by Lucie Heaton. On other side is sewn colored felt and so all look.
Of them will do the magnets on the fridge.




Then finally find time to sew old embroidered key ring from Cross Stitcher issue 296 :)



And take a completed greeting card :)

Also last night I tried to do some progress on Mirabilia ,but I made a mistake and had to dismantle the many :(
And here's all the news from my embroidery front, untill next time...
Happy stitching!
X Inga X

2 komentarai:

  1. Sweet finishes! I love the magnets :) And sorry you had to do some reverse stitching but it happens to the best of us :)

    AtsakytiPanaikinti